Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have just enabled stock management product for you, please recheck.

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

https://prnt.sc/1qfkcqt

I got what I wanted in the admin panel.
    Can you remove this from the product page the customer saw?
    The only thing I want to remove is the one in the attached picture.

Ok, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/1qgo5pm

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

that’s fine thanks

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

I have a problem with site search

As in the pictures below, when I search with a few letters of the product names, I can see the products in the form of a list at the bottom. However, when I press search, these products are not shown.
    How can I solve this?

step 1
    https://prnt.sc/1qh8w2c

step 2
    https://prnt.sc/1qh8x11

step three
    https://prnt.sc/1qh8x11

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

the desktop screen is what i wanted.
    But I can’t do this on mobile screen. Can you add it to mobile?

Also, how can I edit the design of the feature you just added?

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

I turned off the jetpack search feature and the mobile screen searches were fine.
    I restored the site without backup and now it works fine on both desktop and mobile. thank you.

Ok, good job!

Let me know if you need to help.

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

On my website, the account cannot find the “?page_id=40” page in some related sections and gives an error.
    I think I accidentally deleted this page and can’t find it.
    can you fix it?

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

I found it, thanks

Ok, good job!

akillidukkan
    Support Expired

Hello, I have a problem on my website theme again. Can you help me? Thank you

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Elementor Pro.

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 48 of the file /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php. Error message: Uncaught ReflectionException: Method get_site_editor_type does not exist in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php:48
    Stack trace:
    #0 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(48): ReflectionClass->getMethod(‘get_site_editor…’)
    #1 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(129): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_site_editor_type_bc()
    #2 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(94): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_create_url()
    #3 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(67): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules\Finder\Categories\Create->create_item_url_by_document_class(‘ElementorPro\\Mo…’)
    #4 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/base-category.php(92): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules\Finder\Categories\Create->get_category_items()
    #5 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(142): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules\Finder\Base_Category->get_init_settings()
    #6 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(40): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->ensure_settings()
    #7 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/module.php(107): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->get_settings()
    #8 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(142): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules\Finder\Module->get_init_settings()
    #9 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(40): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->ensure_settings()
    #10 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/app.php(59): Elementor\Core\Base\Base_Object->get_settings()
    #11 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/app.php(36): Elementor\Core\Base\App->get_components_config()
    #12 /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/app.php(155): Elementor\Core\Base\App->print_config()
    #13 /wordpress/core/6.2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Elementor\Core\Common\App->register_scripts(‘toplevel_page_f…’)
    #14 /wordpress/core/6.2/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #15 /wordpress/core/6.2/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #16 /wordpress/core/6.2/wp-admin/admin-header.php(118): do_action(‘admin_enqueue_s…’, ‘toplevel_page_f…’)
    #17 /wordpress/core/6.2/wp-admin/admin.php(239): require_once(‘/wordpress/core…’)
    #18 {main}
    thrown

Please send the FTP account or Cpanel account for me, I will check and try to help you.

akillidukkan
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.