Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Elementor Pro / license active, but Pro elements not usable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pm441
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Elementor > License says ACTIVE, but when editing with elementor no PRO elements are draggable. There’s also a notice saying we need to connect and activate.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling elementor PRO from Appearance > Install Plugins but the issue persists.

What do we need to do?

Thanks.

Hi you,

About this issue, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

pm441
    Support Expired

Unfortunately i cannot give you admin access. Is there another way to do this? I have read elementor pro is included so there must be a way to activate it, right?

Yes, this is a paid version, and we are using the developer version, we cannot share how to activate this plugin to you unless you provide us with an admin dashboard account.

pm441
    Support Expired

I understand. But in that case, I would like to politely ask for a refund as it’s virtually impossible to build useful pages without the pro version since Freshio doesn’t really have many options outside of Elementor. Thanks for understanding.

We can activate the pro version for you, you just need to give me an admin account, it’s nothing too complicated. All customers who require support can provide us with an admin account.
    We will not refund you for this reason, you refuse to support rather than not receiving support from us.

pm441
    Support Expired

That is unprofessional. I see no reason why we should provide admin access to an outside developer. When buying the theme on ThemeForest, nowhere does it say it’s required to provide admin access to the seller.

Hi again,

With instructable problems that customers can do on their own, we always guide our customers without the need for website admin rights. With some technical issues, it is imperative to check the website and configuration, the customer must provide the website administrator rights for us to check and support, this is completely normal. All of our customers are happy to provide this information, most importantly, the problem is resolved and the account information secure.

We do not have much time to argue with you, so either you provide your account information for us to assist you, or you refuse to support, we will not agree to refund for any reason. due to this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.