Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme Elementor stopped working completly….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mariojrmatos
    Support Expired

Elementor stopped working completly…. Can’t edit products

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function enqueue_styles() on null in /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer-elementor/inc/class-header-footer-elementor.php:385 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Header_Footer_Elementor->enqueue_scripts(”) #1 /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2083): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’) #4 /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php(454): wp_enqueue_scripts() #5 /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php(551): WP_Customize_Manager->wp_die(0, ‘Non-existent ch…’) #6 /home/c in /home/customer/www/shop.tradingtimber.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/header-footer-elementor/inc/class-header-footer-elementor.php on line 385

Hi you,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

mariojrmatos
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

#1. Some pages of Woocommerce cannot be edited with Elementor, it runs using default Woocommerce shortcode. You can only customize these pages with the Elementor Pro plugin.
    The pages below you cannot edit with Elementor: Shop page, Cart page, My account, Checkout page.

#2. With product, elementor editing still works properly. However, it only applies to the product description. If you want to edit the layout for the whole single product page, you must use the product template in the Elementor Pro version

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.