Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support WiHelp – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme Elementor tools are not loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Diankant
    Support Expired

Hi,
    not sure what happened but I cannot edit the pages with Elementor. The tools section is stuck loading. That dreaded circle is just circling and nothing happens.
    I checked my PHP memory, it’s 768MB, checked the plugins but nothing helps so far. Can you suggest what to do as I’m stuck and can’t work.

Hello,

Please send the Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Diankant
    Support Expired

Thank you, it’s fixed now, I couldn’t wait more. Because of the time difference, I am afraid the support will always be late. When I was buying the theme I didn’t realise that.

One question, I really need to have a sticky header but didn’t see this to be an option in the theme. is it possible to do it? I tried using a plugin built for that purpose but it’s exactly that plugin that cause the problem with being stuck at loading Elementor. It’s not compatible it seems. The plugin is called “Sticky Header Effects for Elementor” perhaps you can included it in the theme for the next update. It’s does exactly what we need in just seconds.
    If not, would you, please, suggest how to have a sticky header. Thi is a feature that almost every website these days have.

Thanks.

Hi,

Currently the Elementor plugin has this customization available, you can go to customize the header with Elementor -> Edit section -> Advanced Tab -> Motion Effects -> Enable Sticky: https://prnt.sc/ToAS_9cN7kv6

Diankant
    Support Expired

Thanks, this helped.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.