Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mirzacool
    Support Expired

I have imported home12 demo content. The issue after the import is that I could not load some of the other demo home pages , one of them being home2. I am using php 8.1 and have enabled debugging to get the error which I am pasting the first part below:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught TypeError: ltrim(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, WP_Error given in /home/demotesting.co.uk/andithas/wp-includes/formatting.php:4415
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/demotesting.co.uk/andithas/wp-includes/formatting.php(4415): ltrim()
    #1 /home/demotesting.co.uk/andithas/wp-content/themes/freshio/inc/elementor/widgets/product-categories.php(978): esc_url()
    #2 /home/demotesting.co.uk/andithas/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2268): Freshio_Elementor_Products_Categories->render()
    #3 /home/demotesting.co.uk/andithas/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(609): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()
    #4 /home/demotesting.co.uk/andithas/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(750): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()

I fixed this issue, please recheck: https://andithas.demotesting.co.uk/?page_id=55

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.