Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    waseemsc
    Support Expired

How do I change the size of the text (price) on the product list (on he shops page)

Hi,

Please add this custom CSS to the file style.css ( child-theme):

ul.products li.product .price, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .price, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .price, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .price{
    font-size: your-size !important;
    }
    waseemsc
    Support Expired

I’ve put this but it doesn’t change the text size?

ul.products li.product .price, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .price, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .price, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .price{
    font-size: 5px !important;
    }

Hi,

#1. I see it’s working properly: https://prnt.sc/mP1L0NToc-iX

#2. Change title product:

ul.products li.product h2, ul.products li.product h3, ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, ul.products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h2, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h3, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h2, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h3, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h2, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h3, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title{
    font-size: your-size !important;
    }
    waseemsc
    Support Expired

Why is it still the same larger size for me? Also how do I change the text size of the title and description?

Hi,

#1. Please clear your browser cache and try again.

#2. Please take a screenshot of where you want to change the font size, I don’t know what you are trying to change.

waseemsc
    Support Expired

tile
    The item name and description (and the cost)

I’ve tried to clear the bowser and I’ve had a friend try it on their computer but the size doesn’t change

Hi,

Please indicate the size you want to change
    – Product name
    – Product Description
    – Price
    And send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

waseemsc
    Support Expired

Yes, all three of those

Do you not understand what I mean???/

You need to tell me the font size you want to customize for each type,

Ex: Product name = 16px;
    Product Description = 14px;
    Price = 16px;

And send the admin web account for me again, I will check and try to help you.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

waseemsc
    Support Expired

I understood but perhaps you did not? I was hoping you could show me how to do it as I’m not sure the size I want, I wanted to try a few different sizes to see how it looks.

Admin account and password the same as what you’ve been using this thread

waseemsc
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I have instructed you to add custom css to the style.css file and it is still working properly: https://prnt.sc/bY4Y_ajESr6p
    You need to clear the cache every time you edit this css.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.