Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Freshio Single Product it does not work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    edw-toni
    Support Expired

Good afternoon, please help me, I have the following problem: I try to replicate what comes in the website template, exclusively this block, this is what it looks like in the template:plantilla , I replicated the same, and added the same component however the product does not reflect, it only reflects the add to cart button.
    errorerror 2
    Could you tell me if the component does not work or if something is missing to complement it?

This reply has been marked as private.
    edw-toni
    Support Expired

Good evening, it is correct, it already reflects the product but it is not displayed as in the template, I am referring to the ‘+’ and the ‘-‘ to add 1 or two products, only the add to cart appears, but not the amounts to add per product , I attached images of how it should look , vs how it looks .

edw-toni
    Support Expired

Good evening, but the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ buttons do not reflect, the attached photo shows how it should look correct vs how it looks incorrect. Please…help me.

I think it’s ok now: https://prnt.sc/Jg65qiSz8emv

edw-toni
    Support Expired

Hello, it’s not ok, it doesn’t have the + or – icons, but arrows, it’s different from the template model.

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

edw-toni
    Support Expired

yes, thank u

You are welcome!

Let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.