Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Gallery image loading problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bashiachuki
    Support Expired

Sometimes when opening tours single page the first photo doesn’t load. You have to start the carousel and then it is loaded

View post on imgur.com

Any idea on this or how to fix it?

Hi again,

I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Bashiachuki
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, you disabled the Slide anything plugin? And did you also installed and activated yoast SEO plugin? Why did you do that?

Please first ask me when making changes to my website and I have to know what changes are you doing to it.

Please also note that I definitely need “slide anything plugin”

#1. disabled the Slide anything plugin: Sorry, I was testing js issue with some plugin so I disabled this plugin, sorry about this

#2. Activated yoast SEO plugin: I installed this plugin to display breadcrumbs for you

#3. Slider js: I had to overwrite the slider js file and fix some js

Sorry I don’t have much time to explain all the problems to you,

Bashiachuki
    Support Expired

Thats fine, but please never install plugin like yoast again without letting me know first. I am not planing to use it at all, I am using rankmath

Hi,

You told me need header like our demo, and we use Yoast SEO plugin for that breadcrumb, I can only support you like the demo we have, otherwise you will have to make it yourself.

Bashiachuki
    Support Expired

Now got it, I didn’t ask for a header like your demo, I just asked how to put there title like this: https://tg.weeee.cyou/features/summer/

Oh, sorry.

It’s fine now, isn’t it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.