Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Get Brands to show in Shop page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    farmbox345
    Support Expired

How do I get brands for products to show in Shop page?

Thanks

Hi,

Our theme does not support Woocommerce brand display. You can use Woocommerce Brand plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/perfect-woocommerce-brands/

farmbox345
    Support Expired

Ok I have woocoomerce brands, but is there anyway to show the brands in the shop page under each product?

Also, I updated the theme to verision 2.2 and it messed header icons and still missing updated product-searchform.php, form-tracking.php, form-login.php

Hi again,

#1. To show the brands on the shop page under each product, you need to add custom code to display it, I can make this request but you will have to pay the custom fee.

#2. Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and update for your site.

farmbox345
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    farmbox345
    Support Expired

Hi,

I have received your payment and done the customization, but unfortunately there was a code error during the code correction.
    Please send me your FTP or Cpanel account so I can fix and customize the code for you

farmbox345
    Support Expired

Hi again,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

farmbox345
    Support Expired

the site is working again and now see the brand names. is there any way to make it clickable and remove ‘Brand:”

Also, can you fix the quantity and “add to cart” button to under “Subscribe” as it is not aligning properly.

Hi,

#1, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

#2. Please take a screenshot of the issue you are talking about, I will look into it and assist you.

farmbox345
    Support Expired

How do I upload screenshots?

farmbox345
    Support Expired

Hi,

I have customized the css for this button to show below, please check again: https://prnt.sc/CIe3ROdvp1PQ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.