Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Getting error Revolution Slider and Elementor

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dadabhau
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have purchased the theme “Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme” and imported data of the theme. When I trying to edit the page getting an error and the slider not displayed on the page. Also in backend display error “License Invalid
    Your license key doesn’t match your current domain. This is most likely due to a change in the domain URL of your site (including HTTPS/SSL migration). Please deactivate the license and then reactivate it again.”!

It’s occurred two times. Please help

Hi there,

I checked your site. Maybe, your site was hacked by wordpress script injection https://prnt.sc/vpm5a2

View link: https://blog.polaris64.net/post/wordpress-hacks-jquery-js-script-injection/

Please scan all file in your site and check again.

dadabhau
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous

Hi,
    I’ve got the same issue.
    Can you please help me?
    Thank you

Hi all,

About your issue, please download your package site, Open it with Sublime Text Tool, search all file with text “134.249.116.78” and remove it. Then, Scan with Antivirus software.

dadabhau
    Support Expired

Hi again,

About your issue, please try to update WordPress core, remove all plugins, then re-install again.
    Your issue don’t from our theme, we wouldn’t refund for you.

dadabhau
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have updated all plugins and WordPress core also re-installed again. but my WordPress backend not working. I am not able to add a new page, product, or edit page, product.

Hi again,

– Step 1: Please login Cpanel or FTP account, go to root file ( public_html)
    – Step 2: Keep only wp-config.php file and wp-content folder, delete all remaining files.
    – Step 3: Download lasted WordPress package file and upload into your host, unzip file, remove folder wp-content, file wp-config.php on your package.
    – Step 4: Move into folder root( public_html)
    – Step 5: Go to folder wp-content/plugins, rename folder plugins into plugins.bak, create new folder plugins.
    – Step 6: Login Admin, go to Plugins and re-install all plugin.

Try to follow my guide.

If you need to help, please send FTP account or Cpanel account for me, I will check and help you.

dadabhau
    Support Expired

Hello,
    Getting same error again. What I do now? Why Elementor and slider not working.Please check ASAP.

Please send Admin web for me, I will check and help you.

dadabhau
    Support Expired

Hi,

Please check your info, I can’t login to your site.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.