November 25, 2020 at 11:44 am #1862
I have purchased the theme “Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme” and imported data of the theme. When I trying to edit the page getting an error and the slider not displayed on the page. Also in backend display error “License Invalid
Your license key doesn’t match your current domain. This is most likely due to a change in the domain URL of your site (including HTTPS/SSL migration). Please deactivate the license and then reactivate it again.”!
It’s occurred two times. Please helpNovember 25, 2020 at 2:23 pm #1864
I checked your site. Maybe, your site was hacked by wordpress script injection https://prnt.sc/vpm5a2
Please scan all file in your site and check again.
November 27, 2020 at 8:53 pm #1941This reply has been marked as private.November 27, 2020 at 10:04 pm #1944dsp660Supported
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Billy Nguyen.
I’ve got the same issue.
Can you please help me?
Thank youNovember 29, 2020 at 12:06 am #1957
About your issue, please download your package site, Open it with Sublime Text Tool, search all file with text “188.8.131.52” and remove it. Then, Scan with Antivirus software.November 30, 2020 at 1:31 pm #1982This reply has been marked as private.November 30, 2020 at 2:23 pm #1989
About your issue, please try to update WordPress core, remove all plugins, then re-install again.
Your issue don’t from our theme, we wouldn’t refund for you.December 8, 2020 at 12:44 pm #2332
I have updated all plugins and WordPress core also re-installed again. but my WordPress backend not working. I am not able to add a new page, product, or edit page, product.December 8, 2020 at 4:41 pm #2347
– Step 1: Please login Cpanel or FTP account, go to root file ( public_html)
– Step 2: Keep only wp-config.php file and wp-content folder, delete all remaining files.
– Step 3: Download lasted WordPress package file and upload into your host, unzip file, remove folder wp-content, file wp-config.php on your package.
– Step 4: Move into folder root( public_html)
– Step 5: Go to folder wp-content/plugins, rename folder plugins into plugins.bak, create new folder plugins.
– Step 6: Login Admin, go to Plugins and re-install all plugin.
Try to follow my guide.
If you need to help, please send FTP account or Cpanel account for me, I will check and help you.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Billy Nguyen.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.