Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Header and footer are not translated with Polylang

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shendriks194
    Support Expired

Hello,

I am running into a problem, I have created the header and footer in three different languages with Polylang in combination with Elementor PRO (the way it should be). Only in the front-end this is not visible. Only the titles in the menu in the header change with it.

Otherwise, the display of both the header and the footer remains in the website’s default language.

The pages themselves do change language. So this worked out quite well.

I noticed that the header and footer were created as a blog type. Normally, both header and footer are created in theme builder in Elementor Pro. Could it have something to do with this?

It is annoying that I cannot share a link. Since you have to modify the host files first to access the website

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

We use the Elementor Header & Footer Builder plugin to create the header + footer builder for the theme, not the Elementor Pro plugin.
    I don’t know how you are using the header + footer so I can’t advise you on how to edit it.

shendriks194
    Support Expired

Hi thanks for your message.

The header and footer is also created in Elementor Header & Footer Builder plugin. Just standard as like how you buy the theme.

At some reason it don’t work perfectly with Polylang.. (translate plugin)

It seems like it shows just one of the three languages (Dutch, English and French) When you toggle the language.. the footer/header doesn’t change with it

Only the menu widget in de header changes well

It seems like it takes every time the France footer/header, doesn’t matter which language I toggle

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by shendriks194.

Have you enabled post-type header + footer builder translation in Polylang?

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.