Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme Height of Featured Area Columns too long on Home Page 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    barrydafe
    Support Expired

When setting up the columns in the featured sections in Home Page 2 the product image size came out very small. Don’t know why? The height of the image was resized to 67px instead of something bigger. I think the small size of the image made the product-transition div and the product-caption div to stack side by side instead of on top of each other. That automatically made each of the featured product boxes shorter. After looking I saw that the dispaly properties of one of the divs was flex and I used custom css to force it to be block and that seemed to sort out the issue.

However now in mobile version the length of the featured area divs run indefinitely. It seems each column height runs indefinitely to a height of almost 2000px. I don’t want to fix the height because then some product items don’t display properly.

That also happens once a while when you load up the desktop version. You will just see that column extending for so long endlessly.

Long and short I want to make sure the columns for the products maintain same height and do not extend beyond the size on the template.

HI you,

1. Please send Admin web account for me
    2. I can’t go to admin dashboard: https://prnt.sc/1y48tpg

barrydafe
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

#1. Your problem is caused by Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce plugin, please do not use this plugin. Our theme already supports you with this function, it is not necessary to use this plugin.

#2. In addition, some of the following plugins do not require additional installation:
    – YITH WooCommerce Compare => WPC Smart Compare for WooCommerce
    – YITH WooCommerce Wishlist => WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce
    – WPBakery Page Builder => Elementor
    We use Elementor page builder and fully support this plugin’s features, so you don’t need to install additional WPBakery Page Builder plugin. Our theme does not support this plugin, and it is possible that when installing it will lead to conflicts as well as some unexpected errors, in addition, it will also slow down your website.

#3. Another problem is that the product image you upload is too small in size, causing the layout to be broken when displaying the image on the homepage. The minimum image size you can upload is 600x600px, so please correct some of the product photos you have uploaded.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.