Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Seasona – Hotel & Resort Booking WordPress Theme Help to make a header sticky style

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    miks
    Support Expired

Good day
    Header Home 1 you have a sticky stile when you scroll down the header changes.
    Can you help me to do that also for the home 3 header on our site?

Its tranasparent but if i scroll down there is n more header. But I like one, with white background and dark font an logo.

thx

FYI: if you lie to enter the site you might need also antother login first. I wrote that in there as the first one before

First page log / second admin page log

kind regards

Hi,

I need you to send me an admin account with full rights to install and edit on your website, not a normal user account.
    Please check and send for me again.

miks
    Support Expired

SOOOOORY. Changed it to admin

miks
    Support Expired

I changed it now to an admin account

Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

miks
    Support Expired

Wow thanks very much :-).
    Two things, can I shorten it right and left 30 piy each?
    And where can I change colors and font etc.?

This reply has been marked as private.
    miks
    Support Expired

Good morning
    thx again.
    But how can I make it appear like the one here https://www.kawayanholidayresort.com/
    Colors, change after scroll down and more important smooth scroll. The one now scrolls very hard no smoothness at all.

Hi,

Customizing the sticky header again needs to add custom code to be able to change the logo, menu color…
    As demo of this home page, sticky header setting is not supported, however I tried to add this functionality for you. However for your extra request we will charge a custom fee if you want to make changes to this sticky header.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.