Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elias morcos
    Support Expired

How i can add authors on my website?

elias morcos
    Support Expired

what i need is to make an authors page for all authors on my website not just for product author.
    and i need to edit the alphabet to arabic charecter.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by elias morcos.

Hi again,

#1. Ok, please send the Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

#2. We only support the alphabet, not local languages.

With the locale, you’ll have to re-customize the alphabet, then rearrange and customize the code so it’s filterable by your local alphabet.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    elias morcos
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    elias morcos
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I added All authors page for you: https://elias-morcos.com/%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%ab-%d9%85%d8%b1%d9%82%d8%b5/%d9%85%d8%a4%d9%84%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%aa/

#1. Please review the instructions above for the config author product section.
    I see you are using another author plugin for display, but we have not tested this plugin for compatibility so you will have to make customizations for compatibility. Or if you need our help, we will customize it for you but you will have to pay extra for this custom request.

#2. Using the alphabet in your language to filter will require customizing the code and display as well as the filtering by alphabet.
    As I said above, we do not support local languages, so if we want we will custom charge for this request.

elias morcos
    Support Expired

so what the support incloud !
    thank you anyway i will fix it by myself 🙂

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.