Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme How can we disable automatic zoom of product images?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    maartenf
    Support Expired

Hello,
    we bought the Bookory WordPress theme via Envato Market. It is a beautiful theme and we almost finshed building our webshop containing more than 6000 travel books.

There is one problem. On the product page, when you move over the product image, it automatically zooms in. We want to disable automatic zooming.

In other themes disabling zoom is a standard option. I cannot find it in your theme. Can you help us with instructions how to disable automatic zoom?

The problem is that we work with third party product images. Sometime these are low resolution. In this case the image dissappears when moving the mouse over the image.
    Furthermore, when visitors move the mouse over the product image, for example while moving in the direction of the menu or the shopping card, they trigger the zoom effect unintentionally. This creates the overall impression of fidgety, if this the right word.

How can we disable automatic zooming of product images?

Yes, I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

maartenf
    Support Expired

Thank you so much!

You are welcome!

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks./

maartenf
    Support Expired

Where can I vote for your theme?

I really wish you could take a moment to visit themeforest and leave us a 5 star review it would be great.

To vote, please go to http://themeforest.net/downloads then follow that link : http://screencast.com/t/ylPjXebiCIOE
    Thanks and have a nice day!

maartenf
    Support Expired

Done. Five stars!

Thanks, and we hope to work with you again soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.