Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme How to change the product buttons

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi, I would like to know how to change the 4 buttons and their links on the top right that shows up on hover?

product

Hi there,

Wishlist, compare, Quickview are functions that use plugin to display. To change these buttons you will have to customize the code. Please let me know more about your ideas.

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi,

I am asking this because my intention is to change the entire site to a catalog mode and remove all add to cart buttons and single product page, basically everything that is related to woocommerce needs to be removed.

I have a plugin called “WooCommerce Catalog Mode” installed. But I still need to do a lot of tweaking to have everything removed.

Do you have a better idea on achieving that, please do let me know if there is a quicker way of doing so. Thanks a bunch!

As for these 4 buttons, I think I would only want to keep the quick view button or even remove all. If it can be done with some settings then I would prefer that rather than using CSS to display none to those.

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi, I was able to remove the wishlist icon by deactivating the plugin, and the add to cart button is also removed by my “Woocommerce catalog Mode” plugin.

As for the Quick View button, the content shown can only be configured on the premium version, which is sad. Guess I will just display none to the things that I don’t need there.

But I’m still looking forward to see if you have some brilliant ideas on removing the single product page and completely turn the entire site into a catalog mode site. THanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by hmkitchen.
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Would disabling the woocommerce plugin remove some blocks/layout from the website? If yes I wouldn’t want that.

Hi,

Disabling the Woocommerce plugin will result in all plugin-related functions being disabled, so you need to be careful.
    In case you just want to turn off some unnecessary functions and still want to use Woocommerce, let me know. I will customize according to your requirements and of course these will incur an additional custom fee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.