Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme How to change the template/layout for portfolios

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi, apparently all portfolios has the same page structure now, I would like to know how do I change the structure in a way that it will be reflected to all the portfolios instead of having to go into the portfolios one by one to re-arrange the layout to what I want. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

Hi,

Do you mean to change the layout of this page: https://hallmarkkitchen.com/portfolio-cat/accessories/

We use template files for these pages, so to change the layout you need to override the following files in the child-theme:

1. file template-parts/archive-portfolio.php
    2. template-parts/portfolio/content.php

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi,

Nono, I mean the single portfolio page, for example this https://hallmarkkitchen.com/portfolio/classic-sophisticated/

This reply has been marked as private.
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hmm, I want to use the previous single portfolio layout, how can I replicate that layout in this portfolio template? Because I mostly want to follow that layout, and just edit a couple of things.

Right now seems like having to build everything from scratch is bit overkill.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by hmkitchen.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by hmkitchen.
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

And noticed a bug that is the template u made is only adding new elements on top of the existing layout, the bottom still has the previous layout, starting with Project Detail, and then the slider.

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

For conveniency, I have saved the 3 sections from the previous layout in “Elementor Saved Template”.

I have named them:
    1) Portfolio(top banner)
    2) Portfolio(Project detail)
    3) Portfolio(slider)

Ok, I have removed this portfolio template, now you can edit the single portfolio as it was.
    Creating section templates like you is also a way.
    When creating a new portfolio, you can import each section template and edit it.

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Alright, thanks Billy. Appreciate your help.

You are welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.