Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme How to disable Draft option

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    marjandbk
    Support Expired

Hello there,

For every booking that is not completed, for example if the guests select date/time, click book now and then exit from booking screen, a Draft is being created in the database and in the Orders panel. Draft of that kind is useless since users cannot edit it, and I don’t have user details, but the problem is that the Draft automatically blocks the selected time in calendar, and new guests cannot book it. Now I have to go inside Orders page and delete all the Drafts manually to open the calendar for the dates.

How to get rid of the Draft option for non-completed bookings?

Thanks a lot, love the theme so much,
    Marjan

Hi,

I have contacted BA Booking plugin support to inquire about your issue, I will notify you as soon as I get a response from BA Booking plugin developer.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Any updates yet? Thanks.

Hello,
    The draft orders are deleted automatically by cron
    So it looks like a cron issue on the your site
    Usually deactivating the plugin and activating it again fixes the cron issue

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Billy Nguyen.
    marjandbk
    Support Expired

I updated the plugin + deactivated + activated it and it worked! Thanks, you are the best!!!

You are welcome!

Keep contact with us when you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks./

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Just left the best review. Thanks!

We’re happy to hear you had a great experience with our theme. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you.

Thanks & Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.