Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme how to optimize theme performance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    a3116b
    Support Expired

Firt i would like to know when you’ll release a new update of freshio theme following the update of woocommence 5.2 ?? thanks

• How can i optimize performance of the theme by unloading the download of unused fonts
    • how can i Set an explicit width and height on image elements to reduce layout shifts and improve CLS from logo image?
    • how can i give to the menu drop down button an accessible name?

thanks a lot

Hi,

#1. Update theme: We are checking and updating, it will be updated as soon as possible, please wait in the near future

#2. Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and fix it for you.

#3. There is no fixed size for images, it will vary depending on the screen displayed

#4. I don’t understand this issue, please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check again

a3116b
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

#1. I updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin for you.

#2. Please just use 1 Cache plugin, If you use too many cache plugins, it will lead to conflict with each other and will be completely ineffective.

#3. Please follow tip to speed up at https://www.wpbeginner.com/wordpress-performance-speed/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.