Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme How to remove wishlist, compare

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi Support,
    1.How to remove wishlist, Compare when mouse over, bcoz we are planning only to portray the products available instead of selling / add to cart/compare.
    2.Also how to remove the stock status inn single product view, I don’t want to keep any status on the product like in/out/backorder…No status.
    3. Individual product page want to remove compare and browse wishlist.
    4. Alos how to enable related views of prodcuts of one sub category instead of selecting each product for related prodcuts view.
    Thanks!

Hi you,

#1.3 Please deactivate plugin WPC Smart Compare, WPC Smart Quick View.

#2. Please go to ADmin dashboard -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Product tabs-> Inventory -> Disable Manage stock: https://ibb.co/b230Xm5

#4. I don’t understand this problem, please take screenshot and explain better

WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi,
    1.I meant IN single product view as user in website I can see Prev and Next button for some products how to enable that.
    2.In product addition scren I can see cross & Upsells in related products. How to add that.
    3. Also After Disabling stock management also its showing In-Stock status , when I view prodcut in website.
    Thanks!

WebsterGG
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

#1. Products using the category will have a next, preview button like the related product. That means you will have to add more products in the same category

#2. Please read document at here: https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

Display Cross-Sells in Product Pages: https://woocommerce.com/document/offer-category-based-cross-sells/

#3. Please add this code to file functions.php ( child-theme):

function freshio_stock_label() {
    	return;
    }
    WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Thanks for your support.
    Can I add this code in custom CSS under Appearance->customize instead of functions.php
    Thanks!

Yes, Custom css can be added and style.css file (child-theme) or Customize CSS

WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I added this code in custom css in appearance, but still visible.
    Pls help to disable this.
    Thanks!

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

WebsterGG
    Support Expired

Hi Support,
    Topic: Removal of in stock in top, when viewing the individual product.
    Providing the credentials is not allowed to us.
    Pls help to check to disable the code.
    Any other code to include.
    I added the code in appearance, customize under CSS, still its displaying.
    Thanks!

Hi,

You need to pay attention and clearly distinguish the following 2 parts:
    1. PHP code must be written in functions.php file (child-theme)
    For example:

function freshio_stock_label() {
    	return;
    }

2. Custom CSS can be written in style.css file (child-theme) or Customize CSS.

I have sent you the instructions, if you are not able to customize it yourself and cannot provide a web admin account, I cannot continue to assist you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.