Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aslancan32
    Support Expired

Hi, I was using Polylang to add new languages to my tour website but when I was translate the tour. Translated tour is not booking and don’t show Price, Duration and Max People information and also checkout system doesn’t work.

This reply has been marked as private.
    aslancan32
    Support Expired

I was still cannot select any date for checkout and on translated tour page images doesn’t appear.(EN Page)
    Sample Page:http://nirvanatour.mxan.online/en/nirvana-book/cappadocia-konya-3-days/

aslancan32
    Support Expired

I need to solve this problem in 2 days. Help me?

Do you know how to use Polylang plugin?
    I check your category translation is not there, the categories only have Turkish part, English translation is not available!!!
    This causes when creating a new or clone booking object into the 2nd language, there will be no option category to choose from -> Can’t add price -> Can’t display booking form and checkout page.

I had to add the category tour EN for the English section so that the booking object could select this category and be able to add prices to the booking object.

Please check again: http://nirvanatour.mxan.online/en/nirvana-book/cappadocia-konya-3-days/

aslancan32
    Support Expired

But book now button redirect me to About us page, User still can’t create an booking

aslancan32
    Support Expired

Also All filter choices redirect about us page

Hi,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

aslancan32
    Support Expired

Thank you ver much. By the way, how can I hide translated(EN) pages on the search page all tours appears twice time.

HI,

BA Booking plugin only supports WPML plugin for multilingual website, with your Polylang plugin. Maybe the BA Booking plugin is not compatible, so it is possible that all booking objects when translated will show up in the search. Please use WPML plugin to replace your current Polylang plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.