Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme I need help to customize checkout form

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nayem
    Support Expired

Hello,

I need to add 2 fields in the checkout form
    1. If the customer has allergy (yes/no)
    2. If the customer is vagetarian (yes/no)

Also i need to see this information in the admin panel. how can i add this or can you help me to add this.

I need to know the file names and path. Also i need to know the path & file name which is responsiable for sending email to customer.

And there is another issue, when we create new tours the price system is not working. Older one is working but new one is not working. Please check that as well.

Thanks

1. This customization is not available, you will have to override the checkout file in the child-theme, then use custom code to add the customfield and handle the code checkout.

Files to overwrite: template-parts/booking/checkout/information.php

Copy from main-theme and add to child-theme, then add your custom field here

Use the filter “babe_checkout_field_label” to add any custom fields to the Order admin:

`add_filter(‘babe_checkout_field_label’, ‘triply_babe_checkout_field_label’, 10, 2);
    function triply_babe_checkout_field_label(){
    //your code
    }

Use filter “babe_sanitize_checkout_vars” to check value added in checkout form.

If you can’t customize it yourself, I can help you customize it, but you’ll have to pay for this request.

2. You can check this file wp-content/plugins/ba-book-everything/includes/class-babe-emails.php

This class function has filters that allow you to overwrite the content if you want. If you know the code, you can customize it to your liking.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.