Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme I want to change the single product display.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aykuttuzemen
    Support Expired

image number 1
    image number 2

I want to change the area in image 1 and change the area in image 2 with elementor pro. But I couldn’t find where to change it.

Also, I have one more little question. I updated the default attribute “book-author” to “author”. I want to show people of this nature, namely the authors, on a separate page. You can think of it like a list under the “Authors” page.

Can you help with these two issues?

Hi you,

#1. I can’t check your images, please send to me again.

#2. I fixed this issue, please recheck: https://www.mozartdukkan.com/urun/sayi-11-mozartcultures-kultur-sanat-bilim-dergisi/

aykuttuzemen
    Support Expired

#2. How can I reproduce this part? I want to add a few parameters (designer etc.) about the magazine.

aykuttuzemen
    Support Expired

Hi

image 1
    image2

Hi,

#1. We do not use Elementor Pro for this theme and only use action hooks to add customization.

If you want to customize this page, you will have to use action hooks to add, remove, or modify code.

#2. We only support 1 brand for Product Attributes, so you can only choose 1 attribute to set up like page Author

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.