Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Image is disappeared after updating cart

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    huy
    Support Expired

Hi Team!

I tested following scenario:
    * Add an item to cart
    * Click on cart icon
    * Update number from 1 to 2 and click on update cart

Expected result: The cart is updated without any error
    Real result: Image of item is disappeared.

Real
    Result of real test

Demo
    Result of demo test

Can we please help to check and result it. And please don’t install new update, I just need your support on current version of the theme (at the time I installed it).

huy
    Support Expired

This issue is only happening when running on mobile device directly. It is working fine when resizing screen on desktop.

Hi again,

I checked your site on Iphone with Chrome and Safari browser, it’s ok:
    Chrome: https://prnt.sc/12ih4ft
    Safari: https://prnt.sc/12ihcik

Please delete all cache on your browser and recheck.

huy
    Support Expired

Hi Billy!

I just try with iPhone 7 which is borrowed from my friend, the issue still occurs but it is working fine with the demo. The image will disappear after changing the number of item and clicking on update cart button as you can see on my posted image. However, the image will show up when we refresh the page.

Like I said above, the issue only occurs when you run on the phone directly.
    Can you retest with iPhone 7?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by huy.

I tested it on an iPhone 8, X, 11, 12 and it still works normally.
    Maybe the problem is due to conflicts with some plugins or browser cache, please check with other devices or disable some of your plugins when checking this issue.

huy
    Support Expired

I tried disabling all plugins that I installed and clear all cached but no luck with iphone 7. Not sure what is wrong. I think I will need to buy another theme.

Thank you, Billy!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by huy.

Try to install the default theme and check again, if this error is not resolved then the problem is not our theme.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.