Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Import demo doesn’t work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jarnos87
    Support Expired

Hi all,

Great theme! I can’t import the demo1. I tried all i could find. Can you have a look?

Jarnos87
    Support Expired

Someone who can help? I can’t find the solution

Hi you,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site and let me know if you need to help.

Jarnos87
    Support Expired

Yes, great! 1 question left: Is it possible to change the booking form / book now button to a button with an external link:

Example: https://surfworld.nl/familie-surfvakantie-biscarrosse-frankrijk/

Hi,

Currently, Our theme doesn’t support this issue, but we can customize it for you.

Please describe more specifically the part of the button you want to customize, we will help you

Jarnos87
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

I will try to explain. I will use your template for affiliate marketing. So, i will choose a few ‘tours’ form other sites to put on my websites. Visitors don’t get the opportunity to book a tour.

Each tour needs to get a different permalink/url. So instead of book now (and you will go into the booking, you will now be forwared to the URL).

How can we arrange that? I will need a custom URL link per ‘tour’ and in the template i will need a option to have a button with that custom url. So each tour will have it’s own url.

Is that clear?

Many thanks.

Hi again,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

To setup this link, please go to edit single post object, add Ref link: https://prnt.sc/1989ovx

Edit text button: please go to Edit tour detail and edit this button.

Jarnos87
    Support Expired

Thank you Billy! Great support!

You are welcome!

Hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thank you very much.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.