Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CD1987
    Support Expired

Hello,

How can i increase product title ?

Example: Product name has size…

And i whant to increase it to show more of the product title.

Example: Product name has size 250×50

After x numbers of characters it adds … but i whant to be longer even if ar 3 lines, now there ar 2

Thank you

O and btw please fix this: Support Expired i have 2 themes 1 buyet long time ago and Technocy just buyet 3 weeks ago.
    Tnx

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by CD1987.

Hi you,

Please add this custom CSS to file style.css ( child-theme):

ul.products li.product h2, ul.products li.product h3, ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, ul.products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h2, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h3, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h2, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h3, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h2, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h3, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title{
    -webkit-line-clamp: 3 !important;
    }

#2. Please send Purchase code for me, I will check and update for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.