Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme install the theme to my another website not accept, please help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Support Expired

Hi I would like to install the freshio theme to my another webiste.
    “Unable to create directory uploads/2021/09. Is its parent directory writable by the server?” is shown.

Can you help to solve? as now is migration successfully, but the frontend is not shown the freshio theme. Bad outlook. Please help, thanks!

Hi you,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck your site and let me know if you need to help.

Stephanie
    Support Expired

Hi
    Same situation is happened again when I restore and install the freshio. And I will install freshio theme to another several websites in coming week, so can you help to solve the problem?

HI,

Looks like problem for your hosting.

You can upload the theme.zip file directly to wp-content/themes folder, then extract and activate this theme.

Each purchase code can only be used for 1 website domain, you will have to buy 1 more theme if you want to use it for another domain.

Stephanie
    Support Expired

O…..I think I can use 3 same theme. Sad to hear it.

Any discounts for buy it?

Hi,

This is Envato’s policy, so we must abide by it: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard

Stephanie
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,
    Thanks to let me know.

Ok, keep contact with us when you need to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.