Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Installation failed: Download failed. Unauthorized

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    agnacom
    Support Expired

Hey
    I am getting error when trying to install plugins etc.
    Installation failed: Download failed. Unauthorized

I believe it’s issue with Elementor Pro licence not being active but might be wrong?
    Thanks
    Krys

I have updated the Elementor Pro plugin to the latest version, please check.
    To update this plugin, please see the instructions here: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-plugin-elementor-pro-the-latest-version/

agnacom
    Support Expired

Hey

I have updated version, even tried that code, but once I remove code Elementor licences Status is showing missing, then when trying to install plugins I get error Installation failed: Download failed. Unauthorized
    Thanks
    Krys

Did you not read the description in the manual???/
    This is the developer version, the license key is not included, you cannot update this plugin directly on the website!!!
    That’s why we’ve come up with a guide on how to update to the latest Elementor Pro, do you understand???/

agnacom
    Support Expired

Yes I read manual and I have updated elementor pro and did everything as it sai, however I am still getting above error when trying to install any plugins. They get installed but error comes up, I just want to make sure error is not there and I believe that’s whats causing error. Did you login to my website and had a look yourself?

Thanks
    Krys

That error may just be temporary, maybe your hosting, unrelated to the theme and Elementor Pro plugin, ok?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.