Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Is theme supports Razorpay For Payment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    anjali
    Support Expired

Hello ,

I want to add Razorpay payment gateway to my website. How it is possible to integrate Razorpay Payment gateway.

Thank you

anjali
    Support Expired

Okay !

Thank A lot for your help Billy Nguyen.

Thank You

anjali
    Support Expired

Hey ,

Is there any other to implement payment gateway or online payment rather than pay later in this theme ?

Thank You

anjali
    Support Expired

Hey,

We just want to integrate Indian Payment gateway.
    Is there any other way rather than Buying a plugin?

Thank You

Hi,

If you don’t want to spend money to buy a plugin, you can integrate it into your theme yourself.

Read the documentation to integrate the payment gateway into your website here: https://razorpay.com/docs/payments/payment-gateway/ecommerce-plugins/wordpress/

anjali
    Support Expired

Hello Again

I would like to know that is their any other way rather than Purchasing Razorpay payment gateway plugin or integrate it into your theme using coding.

Thank You

We don’t have time to test all payment gateways and theme integrations. Each customer will want to use a separate payment gateway, they will have to find their own solution.
    I already gave you the workaround:
    1. Buy the provided plugin
    2. Read the documentation and integrate this payment gateway into your website yourself.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.