Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Is there a way to create a trip with just ask for info button

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Is there a way to create a trip that has no price, but just an ask for info or request booking button. This would be used for events that users can request directly to the trip organiser despite not being already scheduled for a specific date. I could not find a way with the current plugin used https://ba-booking.com/ba-book-everything/ Do you have any idea? Thanks

Hi you,

You will have to customize the code and re-set up the booking tours. I will give you a solution, if you can do it yourself or else we will customize it for you but you have to pay for this:
    Step 1: Setup tour bookings at price = 0 => code so that it does not display the price and display the contact button or request a ticket
    Step 2: Group these booking objects into a taxonomy to display according to the tour template containing the contact form or booking request.
    Or if you want it to link to the contact page.
    Step 3: Setup SMTP email to receive contact email from the contact form

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, how much will it cost to customise this template the way described above? Thanks so much

This reply has been marked as private.
    maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Hi, thanks so much done. I sent you the payment via PayPal. Please check and let me know when you have updates or questions.

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Hi, how long will it take approximately to do the modifications. Thanks so much for your feedback

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Amazing, I am almost there. I have only a few questions:

– it seems with the change I lost all the translation I added to Loco Translate and now I have to translate once again all the terms used in the templates

– How do I translate this part? https://tinyurl.com/23hjjek2

Thanks

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Alsao I would like to change the slider in the header used in the new template you created. I forgot where I can change this in the template list in elementor. Can you help?

Thanks

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Sorry, this last one it is done 🙂 I found it, so no need for an answer anymore. Thanks

Translate: I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

Hi Billy, is there a way to translate the “contact us” string?
    For example: https://tinyurl.com/29cuhg9y

Tutte le Escursioni

Tutti i nostri Trek

All the rest is very good, thanks so much!

Hi,

I translated this text, please recheck.

maurotantillo
    Support Expired

ok, Thanks … what if I want to change contattaci with prenota ora or something else? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.