Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Issue with the new version: Wishlist Plugin not work as expected

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zebi88
    Support Expired

Hi

I have the issue, that since the new version of the theme with new included Wishlist plugin, there is shown an error, as soon you add products to the wishlist.

Also if you click on the Wishlist icon in the menue it will guide you to a 404error Page instead of the wishlist.
    Error:
    error

Seems like the Plugin does not like If I change the Wishlist page to an another page. It immediately creates a new Page, when I try to delete the automatically created “Wishlist” page after I created a new one and configured it in the plugins setting. As soon as I delete it, it will then change the plugin setting back automatically to the automatically created wishlist page.

Can you please assist.

zebi88
    Support Expired

The issue seems only to appear, if you have no items on the wishlist. If you add one, it works like a charme.

Hi there,

Please recheck your site, I fixed for you.

zebi88
    Support Expired

Hi Billy

Thanks. But the issue still exists on the Mobile menue. You only fixed it on the Desktop view.

Thnaks for rechecking,

Hi again,

I fixed for you, please recheck your site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.