Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Item calendar not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

Hi, i have setup price and date but calendar doesn’t show. http://cottage.maicolsoft.it/to_book/tour-of-mont-blanc-8-days-self-guided/

why?

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi you,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

Thanks. it was my configuration error or a bug? So I know how to act on the next tours

This reply has been marked as private.
    maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

Hi Billy. Is possible to booking for rooms type instead ticket person age?

Hi,

The triple theme supports the booking object type tour, so it doesn’t support the room type. If you want to display this customization, we will code add this custom field to your theme for you, but you will have to pay for this request.

maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

Hi Billy. Ok no problem.

Another question. I created new tassonomie “Category” but when open elementor edit page and create carousel, is not possible ti select which category display like other tassonomies. If not undestand i can stand u screen

Thanks

Hi,

Looks like you’re creating the wrong taxonomy here.
    Taxonomy “Category” to classify booking objects according to the booking rule specified by the plugin such as tour, hotel, car, event…
    To classify booking objects of the same category (booking rule), you need to create another taxonomy and classify based on this taxonomy.

maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

Hi Billy. i not undestand. I need to create taxonomy like booking type or booking location or features and get the same result. the label “category” is indicative.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, please go to admin dashboard -> BA Booking -> Taxonomies -> Add new taxonomy: https://prnt.sc/d8VASXtgBeq9

maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

thanks

maicolcantagallo
    Support Expired

if i want to remove same order by rating and available date from input order in tour list view? is possible? thanks

Hi,

Please take a screenshot and make it more clear what problem you are referring to. I will check again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.