Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Mobil shop change and elementor pro problem

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erkocc
    Support Expired

Hi, firstly thank you for the help

I lookes some comment but ı couldnt found

Mobil change shop come kategorie

null
    function freshio_handheld_footer_bar_shop_link() {
    echo ‘<span class=”title”>’ . esc_attr__( ‘Shop’, ‘freshio’ ) . ‘</span>‘;
    }

Here

Because it is for child thema

I will change my site mobil shop place ı will do here kategorie and for the elementor ı have changed pro version but it doesnt work because its send me orginal site and dont see anything

And system sad invalid.. like that

Like that

Thanks a lot ı wait yours answer

This reply has been marked as private.
    erkocc
    Support Expired

Firstly thank you for help I give 5 starts for yours helpful and quality you soluted my problem its very nice..

I have some question..

*When I want to make application for this thema its available ? could you share me any site or anothes thanks

*for header ı want to move for lang flag or any different thinks which place stay it and for language flag stay my kategorie too for web page when ı push here under the place stay the flag and lang who can ı deleted thanks

*and for mobil when ı push some product I must push 2 time than go the product cart after that when it stay here and when ı want to buy 2 or 3 time it doesnt auto price change

*and for some product ı have kg or liter or pack who can ı add here ? and for price food is %7 for trink %19 have tax and for some trink product ı musst add 0.25 price it can be auto added ?

I writed what I saw pls help me for my every problem thank you..

** for mobil kategorie ı sad for shop ı will kategorie but ı think ı explain wrong I want just for shop ok it can be stay but when ı push here I will see only every kategorie when ı have list for every kategorie ı can see my shop much better when ı now push for mobil shop ı see everything ı will just shop stay here but ı will see every kategorie for example like this list

butcher
    vegetable
    breakfest
    X
    X

when ı push butcher for example

butcher
    *meat
    *chicken

ı did my kategorie eveythink uploaded you can see this when every kategorie come here then its very easy for every person to find product…

thanks a lot

erkocc
    Support Expired

Firstly thank you for help I give 5 starts for yours helpful and quality you soluted my problem its very nice..

I have some question..

*When I want to make application for this thema its available ? could you share me any site or anothes thanks

*for header ı want to move for lang flag or any different thinks which place stay it and for language flag stay my kategorie too for web page when ı push here under the place stay the flag and lang who can ı deleted thanks

*and for mobil when ı push some product I must push 2 time than go the product cart after that when it stay here and when ı want to buy 2 or 3 time it doesnt auto price change

*and for some product ı have kg or liter or pack who can ı add here ? and for price food is %7 for trink %19 have tax and for some trink product ı musst add 0.25 price it can be auto added ?

I writed what I saw pls help me for my every problem thank you..

** for mobil kategorie ı sad for shop ı will kategorie but ı think ı explain wrong I want just for shop ok it can be stay but when ı push here I will see only every kategorie when ı have list for every kategorie ı can see my shop much better when ı now push for mobil shop ı see everything ı will just shop stay here but ı will see every kategorie for example like this list

butcher
    vegetable
    breakfest
    X
    X

when ı push butcher for example

butcher
    *meat
    *chicken

ı did my kategorie eveythink uploaded you can see this when every kategorie come here then its very easy for every person to find product…

thanks a lot

and for favicon ı uploaded bild but where is the place for uploaded…

thanksss for everythink

erkocc
    Support Expired

hi for first answer about mobile app but ı soluted that its ok

for 2. answer ok but when ı change the lang it doesnt work everything ı did no schroll top right it doesnt work know..

for 3. answer ı mean when you open mobil website under the place have 4 thinks shop acc search and wish but when ı push the shop it doesnt work good ı will here like website vertical menu ı use some another thinks but when ı use that the menu its broke and not work… my skype name is [email protected] Ertugrul Erkoc

for 4. answer ı will just for buying like kg or pack or piece I will like that

and for 5. answer ı will use not that under the place have 4 place for shop-acc-search-wish ı will do for first shop like kategory using ..

ı must my work give on monday ı couldnt soluted that 3 days pls help me thanks or call me skype too

erkocc
    Support Expired

its look like that ı will thet kategory use for mobil under place for shop symbol when ı push ı will see only kategory and header only logo and lang etc not the home-kategory
    Screenshot (3)

after the add woocoomerce shop place its look

Screenshot (4)

Screenshot (5)

pls add for that menu using some of the new kategory ı will here change the name or do one page or say one of the website and it can be go that website we can not do anythink for that area..
    for the that shop using ı can only here choose but when ı use here the page is broke and not work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.