Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme modify the single result of a search (before entering the card)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fabryz71
    Support Expired

when you search, a tour list is shown.
    Is it possible to modify the single item to add a Taxonomies?

Thanks

Sorry, I don’t understand your issue. Please take a photo screenshot with description about this issue, I will check again.

fabryz71
    Support Expired

https://www.escursionitoscana.com/Cattura.JPG

I send you a link with a screenshot as you ask, but I also try to explain myself better.

When I do a search and see the list of tours, I would like you to immediately see the difficulty level of the individual tour, i.e. how difficult it will be and how physically prepared the person must be to participate in the tour.

In fact, if you see in the photo I added the item “difficoltà” to the search and I wish it could also appear in the list for each single tour, so you can immediately see how difficult it is.

In the photo I added the taxonomy with photoshop to make you better understand the result I would like to obtain

So the question is:
    How can I change the part of the code that draws that part of the site?

Hi you,

This is not available in the theme, so you will have to do customwork for this. Please contact skype dothithuhuyenvn for instructions on customwork

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.