Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Multiple Errors After Importing Demo

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    akiraw
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

Again truly appreciate your help so far. Currently I am working on the Tablet and Mobile Version of the website. I would like to ask you for some help

1.Decrease text size for BA Taxonomy carousal (tablet+mobile version)
    Is it possible to decrease the text size for this so we can make it into 2 columns
    and also the text does not separate into 2 rows (see alternative Treatment box)

Please see under heading Browse all Treatments,

2.Decrease text size for All Items Carousal (mobile version)

Is it possible to decrease the text size for this so we can into 2 columns – easier for users to navigate, like a ecommerce website, seeing more then one product in the section

(please see under heading popular treatments and wellness)

2.Decrease Search Bar Height+ Width + Text sizel (tablet+mobile version)
    Is it possible to decrease the size? the search bar looks fine on desktop but looks quite crowded and out of place in tablet and mobile

Thank you again Billy 🙂

I am blocked from connecting to blueshost, can you create an admin account and send it back to me: https://prnt.sc/DXeCyNXGxt0P

akiraw
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    akiraw
    Support Expired

I always changed the home page to coming soon.. but you can see the previously edited homepage on the page called home1 🙂

akiraw
    Support Expired

I also accidentally removed my header is there anyway to get it back?

Hi,

1. I can’t login to the admin dashboard.

2. These customizations are not in the free support category, so you will either have to customize them yourself, or you will have to pay a custom fee for me to fulfill these requests.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.