Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Afreen
    Support Expired

May I know How does Pay later option works

Hi you,

#1. You need to setup SMTP for your site, please follow guide at How to Use SMTP Server to Send WordPress Emails

#2/ After checkout, customer information will be saved, you will have to contact the customer to confirm the order and agree on the payment method.

To be able to pay directly with payment gateways, you need to install additional plugins: BABE Payment pack

Afreen
    Support Expired

Ok,But How the customer can login to the dashboard that we show in the menu, How will the person know their password. Please clarify on this

Afreen
    Support Expired

SMTP is already setup, the customers are recieving mails only admin isnt receiving. Please check on it.

I want the customers to login to the dashboard to view their booking details too..

Afreen
    Support Expired

Working on something important, Please support ASAP

Hi you,

#1. User login: After registering an account, users need to check their email to activate the account and get the login password. This notice is also available in the registration form

#2.
    2.1 You need to set up email to receive new order notifications for admin. Please use this code, copy and paste this code to file functions.php ( child-theme):

add_filter('babe_email_get_manager_email', 'triply_babe_email_get_manager_email');
    function triply_babe_email_get_manager_email(){
    $admin_email = 'your-email';
    return $admin_email;
    }

2.2 User can go to My account to view your order.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.