Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme No ajax add to cart on product page and archive? Also no product type

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

I want ajax add to cart on product pages and archive and wherever possible.

You can clearly see there is none in this demo –
    https://demo2.pavothemes.com/freshio/product/sleek-rubber-watch/

i also need product types in these settings like everything visible on loop pr picture or icons visible on hover, etc.

Do you give such features. it d be mighty dissappointing if you don’t cause the theme looks great but it should feel great too and i saw right of the bat this user experience issue of ajax add to cart.

Do reply

P.s – mine is a fresh install and i don’t have any site right now so this is like a just a technical question to find out whether you have these features in the theme itself.

Aby

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

??????????

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

hellooo?

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

shame on you for not replying and to reply to others and not me

Hello,

First of all, when you submit your ticket please read our working hours carefully.
    Our working hours (GMT + 7) – Monday-Friday: 8.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m – Saturday, Sunday – Closed: https://prnt.sc/aOlmAvyDFgmC

You submit a ticket at 2am on Sunday (according to our working hours) and request immediate support???/
    Everyone who works needs time off, so do you, so we can’t work 24/7 and provide support every time you need it.

Regarding your problem: ajax add to cart only works on homepage, page shop and archive product page, it doesn’t work on single product page.
    If you need further assistance, please send your webmaster account information for me to review and support.

P.s: 1 star rating on your themeforest is too hasty, hope you can rate again after we solve the problem together.

abhinav1506
    Support Expired

well you know il be happy to review but honestly i understand that everyone who works needs a break but then this business isn’t that adjusting. The only way to achieve this is to have 2 people look into support at diff timings. This is my advise so that your business too does not suffer just because of timings alone.

1)Anyways, so what do you need from me? you want my admin details so that you can enable this feature on the theme ? you will have to make sure that counters too update with ajax. and if its that easy for you then i highly suggest adding this as this is so much more ecommerce friendly. if you can however make this into a plugin and send it to me then also im cool or just send me code snippet i can add. In the end if you still need the admin details then let me know.

2)Also can i style the product category page and use the elementor theme builder to do so?

3)Lastly, on mobile and tablet instead of icons appearing on hover can we make them appear by default – im talking about icons like quick view, add to cart, etc.

do answer all three questions.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for sharing but we don’t have much budget to do that. However, the majority of our customers are still satisfied with the support service and we will strive to further improve the service.

1. As mentioned above, the ajax add to cart feature only works on homepage, page shop, page archive product and not on single product page. We will only support it to work like the demo you see on themeforest.
    For features that require extra, depending on the complexity, we will review and charge for those requests.

2. We support shop page layout styles including:
    – Shop Fullwith
    – Shop Sidebar
    – Shop Listview
    The displays are as shown on the demo: https://demo2.pavothemes.com/freshio/
    We do not support template archive product with ELementor built-in. If you want to customize, you can drag and drop Elementor widgets yourself, see instructions here: https://elementor.com/academy/how-to-customize-woocommerce-product-product-archive-pages-via-elementor/

3. Please add this CSS code to file style.css ( child-theme):

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
    .product-style-1 .product-transition .group-action{
    opacity: 1;
    }}
    abhinav1506
    Support Expired

but my friend. What’s there in budget as this ajax add to cart is just standard in ecommerce theme.

Well thanks for the CSS code and yes i use the freshio child theme but i think you made an error when you told me to add this in style.css and i think you meant i go to appearances -> theme customizer -> additional custom CSS and i add it there . That’s what you meant i guess so please confirm.

Hi,

#1. Ok, if you want to make this customization, I will help you. Please send me web admin account so I can check and assist you

#2.
    There are 2 ways for you to add custom css to your website.
    1. Use Customize CSS
    to add custom CSS
    2. Use child-theme, then add these custom css to the style.css file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.