Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Onilife – Senior Living WordPress Theme Not able to change the test Color for living section and communities by elemento

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    neda1987
    Support Expired

Hi,

Hope you are well. I just importe the theme and activated the home 2 contents into my WordPress theme. Under the banner and in living section, I’m not able to change the text Color with elementor, I checked everywhere but no features for that. Also, I have elementor pro installed in the dashboard. Same issue with community section.
    It would be nice if you can help us with this issue.

Best, Neda

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Billy Nguyen.
    neda1987
    Support Expired

I think the biggest issue we have right now with theme is how can we change the global Colors in theme??? There’s nothing in customisation, also in some section we are not able to change the Colors in icons or any other items with Elementor ( style is missing).
    Waiting for your respond.

Thanks

neda1987
    Support Expired

Hi,

Would you please be responding regards our issues with theme and change the Colors in some sections, also we recently have issue with video background and the audio is not working on mobile!!!!
    We are waiting for respond.

Thanks

Sorry for the late response.
    We have just returned to work after a vacation for about a week, so your tickets are delayed.

1. Installing Global Colors, please see instructions here: https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/activland/setting-1/color

2. Regarding other problems, please take a screenshot and a description of the problem you have, I will look into it and give you a solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.