Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme On updating footer give error 403 Elementor Please Fix ASAP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Azeem Khan
    Support Expired

Please check it and fix it ASAP while updating the footer to save it give error 403 cannot change anything in footer also cannot make any new footer my customer is waiting and this footer thing is not resolved…

Hi again,

About your issue, please follow The Publish / Update Button Does Not Work

This issue can also be due to the firewall of your server so this has to be checked with your hosting company. Please recheck.

Azeem Khan
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I have put website in local host not working there too so is there any firewall there?
    theme is trash if there is issue with online server end there should not an issue with localhost using XAMPP

Azeem Khan
    Support Expired

its saving in header saving on mid content but not saving in footer

Hi again,

I tried to edit the footer and remove all html, and it’s working now.
    Maybe, your theme conflict with some plugin.
    Now, You can edit the footer, but please don’t use html for the footer. You wouldn’t save your footer.

Azeem Khan
    Support Expired

Hi there then how i put my address phone no working hour and newsletter at the footer?

Hi,

Please go to edit footer and remove it. I fixed it, now you can edit.

Azeem Khan
    Support Expired

hi thank you now i am able to edit it what is the issue can you tell me how to fix it? for future websites?

Maybe, your theme conflict with some plugin.
    Now, You can edit the footer, but please don’t use html for the footer. You wouldn’t save your footer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.