Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Order acceptance and then payment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    modestferraro
    Support Expired

Hi, I wanted to understand if by purchasing the extension for payments via Stripe, PayPal, Bank transfer, this thing is available: first I would need to confirm an order, and after I have confirmed it, the customer receives an email with a link to proceed with the ‘purchase. Thank you.

Hi you,

No, the plugin does not have this functionality. When customers go to the checkout page, they will enter their information and pay if you use payment gateways. Customer confirmation step is not necessary, this makes customers take more time and your order success rate is not high.
    If you want to confirm customer before payment, you don’t need direct payment gateway, just pay later option. After email confirmation, you can contact the customer directly to pay via your own bank account or payment gateway

modestferraro
    Support Expired

However, I have seen that when I receive an order I can also ask for payment from the control panel. So is there no way? because it would be convenient for me

Hi again,

Please contact the support team for assistance with your issue: https://ba-booking.com/contacts/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.