Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MaherHassan97
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have a few RTL issues. You solved some issues a few months ago. But I noticed other issues. Here are the issues:

1. See my homepage, the first products carousal has 3 issues.
    – First, on touch screens it doesn’t work properly while I try to skip it manually. You can test it yourself.
    – The dots are not well organized like the LTR version.
    – The right arrow should be the left and vice versa.
    Note: there are the same issues with every elementor block. Please fix them all.

2. In single product pages, the prev and next links have the wrong arrows. The right arrow should be the left and vice versa.

3. In the header search form, I believe it should search also among authors names. Can you add this feature please?

4. When I add more than one author to the books, sometimes they displayed in two lines in homepage and shop page when they are too long, which looks ugly, I think. Can you make it like the title line to show three dots instead of line break?

5. It shows this message in the dashboard: Your theme (Bookory Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files…

Hi you,

#1,2,4. I fixed all issues, please recheck your site.

#3. We do not have this feature at the moment, if you want to customize it, we will customize it according to your requirements. However, you will have to pay the custom fee.

#5. I can’t edit your theme file, it looks like you’re setting no code editing through the wordpress dashboard.
    Please go to file bookory/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php
    -> Edit @version 4.1.0 => @version 6.0.0: https://prnt.sc/2-VH2kVzT-tM

MaherHassan97
    Support Expired

Now, everything looks right except one thing. I don’t know why the arrow changed in the breadcrumbs. They were right. They must be left arrows not right arrows.

Thanks for your kind support!

Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Hope you can take some time to rate our theme 5 stars.

Thanks./

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.