Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme page name doesn’t change

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aelouali
    Support Expired

I wanted to change the name of somes pages to be shown in the menu but an error occured
    Whats-App-Image-2022-06-02-at-19-15-40

aelouali
    Support Expired

why the access to modify some the title of some pages is denied

Hi you,

Please indicate the page you want to edit the title, I will review and assist you

aelouali
    Support Expired

1-this is for example some pf pages that I wanted to change their names but it doesn’t work: HOME 1 / HOME2 /HOME3 / home 4
    2 – I also want to create a new menu and Add to it some pages like HOME 2 or 3 but still it doesn’t work it’s like we cannot edit or handle the template as we want without issues

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by aelouali.
    aelouali
    Support Expired

if you can see it , I created a new menu and I want to add another page to it which is named : UNION TOURS , but when I add it and I save the menu , they show me the famous 403 FORBIDDEN !!!

Hi,

There is a problem with the Union tours page, any menu that adds this page to the menu item will cause a 403 error.
    It seems that this page is having some problem, I checked this page and it seems to be the same as the homepage.
    It’s best to delete this page, because it’s not important.

aelouali
    Support Expired

I deleted that page called Union tours and I created a new one , but still when I try to add it to the menu I created , it causes 403 eror , is that normal ????

I checked the menus again, it’s working properly now: https://prnt.sc/ALOjR4Q3PhfD

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.