Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Aluposter
    Support Expired

Hello
    I purchased your theme yesterday and was wondering the following:

Is it possible at “Personalize” –> “Designer” that the customer can choose from my own mockup images? So I would like to have my own library of images available from which the customer can choose an image to further design their product.

thanks

Dimitri

Yes, please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Aluposter
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I imported al products, please recheck your site

Aluposter
    Support Expired

Hello

Thank you for your quick reply.
    However, I think you don’t understand me.

My website is being built for the creation of Aluminum posters. I have a lot of images on my computer from which the customers should choose to create their poster.

For example: A customer chooses a cup. And on that cup, the customer wants an image of a bird. The customer can choose under category “Birds” to the suitable image. I want to offer these images to my customers.

Can I do this and how?

Thanks

Dimitri

Please follow the guide here: https://jmaplugins.com/wp-content/uploads/user-manual/index.html#!/documenter_cover

You can create categories -> Add design and add it to the design selection for the product.
    When customers customize the design, they can choose from pre-made templates provided by you

Aluposter
    Support Expired

Hello

Hello

It cannot be the intention that I create all the designs myself. I will create a few that customers can purchase without further customization.

I had seen somewhere on the website of the designer pro that this is done via “Cliparts”, but it doesn’t work.

I upload already pictures from birds in my cliparts folder

Please follow the documentation and the video tutorials provided in the documentation.
    We are not the author of this plugin, so we cannot guide you in detail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.