Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme PHP Error on experience single page after demo content installation

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    webartworks
    Support Expired

Hi,

I am receiving this PHP error on the tour single pages after the demo content installation:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in ***/wp-content/themes/triply/inc/booking/widgets/item_tour_type.php:284 Stack trace: #0 ***/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1892): Triply_BABE_Elementor_Itemtourtype_Widget->render() #1 ***/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(549): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode() #2 ***/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(679): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content() #3 ***/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(650): Elementor\Widget_Base->print_content() #4 ***/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(911): Elementor\Element_Base->prin in ***/wp-content/themes/triply/inc/booking/widgets/item_tour_type.php on line 284

Hi you,

I have just fixed this issue, please recheck

webartworks
    Support Expired

Yes, everything is perfect now. Thank you.

Yes, let me know if you need to help.

webartworks
    Support Expired

Hello Billy,

I have a diferent problem now. Elementor pages are not loading on the admin panel.

webartworks
    Support Expired

OK this is happening on Chrome. I tested on Firefox and are loading.

Hi again,

I checked your site on Firefox browser and it still works normally: https://prnt.sc/1bmnh03

Please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.