Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Please check my Website, home page not save

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brajesh
    Support Expired

Please check my Website, home page not save me check error log show this error

Stack trace:
    #0 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/module.php(85): ElementorPro\Modules\Social\Module->__construct()
    #1 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/core/modules-manager.php(85): Elementor\Core\Base\Module::instance()
    #2 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php(357): ElementorPro\Core\Modules_Manager->__construct()
    #3 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): ElementorPro\Plugin->on_elementor_init(”)
    #4 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #5 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #6 /home/codesden/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php(646): do_action(‘elementor/init’)
    #7 /home/codesden/publi in /home/codesden/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/social/module.php on line 33

Hi,

The problem only occurs in the homepage, I have checked other pages can still update normally.
    – Maybe because you customize and add a lot of elementor widgets, leading to memory overflow and data conflicts: https://prnt.sc/-OK_l7hrBsWG
    – 1 more problem is that html tags and custom css should not be added directly to widget fields, this also leads to errors.
    I recreated the new homepage and re-imported the data for you, everything seems to be fine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.