Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    1stdesigns
    Support Expired

Hi, How can I edit the icons in French ? please help !

/Users/aklaptop/Downloads/poco header group.png

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Billy Nguyen.

Hi,

We are hard fixing these header icons on header. To edit it, you will have to edit it through overriding functions or customize it through css.
    Here is the list of icons that we support: https://demo2.pavothemes.com/poco/icons/
    Please let me know the icon you want to change so I can help you customize it

Hi,

We are hard fixing these header icons on header. To edit it, you will have to edit it through overriding functions or customize it through css.
    Here is the list of icons that we support: https://demo2.pavothemes.com/poco/icons/
    Please let me know the icon you want to change so I can help you customize it

1stdesigns
    Support Expired

I meant the poco header group icons as in the photos, I like the icons but I need to translate it French, I don’t where to edit it.
    Poco Header Group

Hi,

Oh, this isn’t the header, it’s the display in the footer bar.

Pleas follow the guide here: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-edit-footer-bar-menu-on-mobile-version-poco-theme/

1stdesigns
    Support Expired

Thank you very much for your help it worked 👍🏼

1stdesigns
    Support Expired

Please install the Loco translate plugin and setup translate theme.

To install and translate text on a WordPress theme with the Loco translate plugin, follow these steps:

Step 1: Download and install the Loco Translate plugin. You can find and download this plugin on the WordPress homepage or directly from the Plugins page on your website’s admin page.

Step 2: Activate the Loco Translate plugin.

Step 3: Open the plugin’s translation management page by clicking “Loco Translate” on the left sidebar of the WordPress admin page.

Step 4: Select the theme or plugin to translate. If you want to translate a theme, select that theme. If you want to translate a plugin, select that plugin.

Step 5: Select the language you want to translate. If the language is not yet supported, you can add it by clicking “New language” and selecting the language.

Step 6: Translate the text. You can search for the text to be translated using the search bar or select the corresponding translation file. Then, click on the text you want to translate and enter the new text.

Step 7: Save and done. Once the translation is done, click “Save” to save the changes and close the plugin’s translation management page.

1stdesigns
    Support Expired

Hi, Thank you for your reply, but I did all the steps but It doesn’t work. I translated all the words in French but nothing changed on my site.

Hi,

Pleas send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

1stdesigns
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    1stdesigns
    Support Expired
    1stdesigns
    Support Expired

You’ve been a great help ! Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.