Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Poco Theme is not importing Demo Content Properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nimbu
    Support Expired

Good Afternoon Developers,
    I just purchased the theme and I am currently facing problem to import Demo Content of Demo-1 and also I am not able to update the Elementor Pro to the latest version.

Furthermore I´d like to know If I can change the Theme Color to be RED and YELLOW instead of changing every text manually.

I´d really appreciate your Kind Reply ASAP.
    Best Regards.

nimbu
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi there,

I can’t login your admin web, please recheck for me: https://prnt.sc/10mruz7

nimbu
    Support Expired

Please check now, if the problem persists, let me know.

nimbu
    Support Expired

I am not satisfied with the Theme at all I would like to get refund, the theme is not user friendly.

I tried to log into the account you submitted to try to assist you but still can’t sign in, the account you submitted was incorrect.

Regarding customization and usage, you must read the documentation before using it, we are always ready to assist when you have problems, please do not rush.
    Your 1-star rating makes us very sad, this is quite a pity. I hope you still want to continue using our theme with the enthusiastic help from the support team.

Please provide the correct admin account and the problems you are having, we will assist you now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.