Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brandrefineryco
    Support Expired

Hello,

I want the “All Work” to be called “All Stories” or simply not exist. My client is only going to have stories from their alumni. I couldn’t figure out how to change it from showing Portfolio to Stories, so I’m just using Portfolio as alumni stories. If you could help me just use Stories in the space on the page, that would be ideal too.

Anyway, my main concern is that I don’t know where to change the information. I want Project Detail to be About, Challenger to be Story, and delete Result.

I also don’t know where to change this (Date: 27 August, 2020
    Client: Logistic Company
    Category: Architecture) information.

My client doesn’t like the black and white overlay either.

brandrefineryco
    Support Expired

Also, I need the breadcrumbs header to be on the Portfolio individual pages too.

This reply has been marked as private.
    brandrefineryco
    Support Expired

When I edit in Elementor, I can’t copy the post anymore to duplicate it for new portfolios. Do I have to make one that’s WordPress Editor to copy each time?

Also, need the breadcrumbs header if possible since my navigation disappears ):

Screenshot of navigation

brandrefineryco
    Support Expired

I created a Portfolio Theme, so I’m okay with the layout now! I no longer need the breadcrumbs header. I just need the posts to not have the black and white overlay transition. My client will want full-color.

1. I have installed the Duplicator post plugin for you so you can clone portfolios into new portfolios: https://prnt.sc/Pa_ISgCGpPLx

2. I also removed the color effect on the portfolio image, please check again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.