Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    laererriket
    Support Expired

Hi,

I am using the Bookory theme for my website. On my home page I want a post grid with photos (i.e. the first photo from the post showing in the grid underneath the title).

However, I can’t figure out how to make this happen, as it only shows me text (title etc.) per now, and I don’t find any options regarding the photos. I don’t know how to code very well, and I am generally pretty unfamiliar with buying and adjusting themes. Hopefully someone can help 🙂

Thank you.

Hi,

In the posts section, you have not added featured images for your posts: https://prnt.sc/xbDGdtWdqJ8J, so when using the post grid widget, the images are not displayed.

laererriket
    Support Expired

Aha, thank you so much! 🙂

You are welcome!

Let me know if you need to help.

laererriket
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laererriket
    Support Expired

I am sorry, I know it says my support has expired, but I cannot renew it. Could you explain to me how to renew it? Because now I only get an error saying “Purchase code is not correct”.

Hi,

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

laererriket
    Support Expired

Amazing, it works fine now, thank you! Could you explain what the problem was, so I can fix it if it appears again later?

laererriket
    Support Expired

Hi again, I was a little quick to judge. The quick-view of the cart works great, as well as “go to checkout”, but if you click “vis handlekurv” which means “show shopping cart”, nothing shows up and it says the cart is empty. Why is that?

Kind regards

Hi,

#1. Conflict error with the Elementor Pro plugin, I have added custom code in functions.php file, please check.

#2. Your shopping cart is still showing the product list, please clear the cache and check again: https://prnt.sc/3h_pltuRgnxj

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.