Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Problem with Elementor PRO import

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    modestferraro
    Support Expired

Hi, I Have this error with Elementor PRO Un errore di E_ERROR è stato causato nella linea 370 del file /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php. Messaggio di errore: Uncaught TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given in /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php:370 Stack trace: #0 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php(370): in_array(‘pro_trial’, NULL, true) #1 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/api.php(364): ElementorPro\License\API::is_licence_has_feature(‘pro_trial’) #2 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php(353): ElementorPro\License\API::is_licence_pro_trial() #3 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): ElementorPro\License\Admin->admin_license_details(”) #4 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(303): do_action(‘admin_notices’) #7 /home2/uwselvag/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(605): require_once(‘/home2/uwselvag…’) #8 {main} thrown

modestferraro
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Oh, sorry, please send Cpanel account for me, I will check and try to help you.

modestferraro
    Support Expired
    modestferraro
    Support Expired
    modestferraro
    Support Expired

Hi again,

I have just fixed this issue and imported data demo for you, please recheck your site.

modestferraro
    Support Expired

There are bugs when I want to complete the booking. I am not at all satisfied with this template unfortunately, if you can solve all the problems that exist, that’s okay, otherwise I ask for a refund. Thank you.

There are no places where I can change the main colors of the website, I am not satisfied at all. It does not allow me to filter the tours, and to finalize the booking, it takes me to a page with a blue bar on the left.

Hi again,

#1. “There are bugs when I want to complete the booking”: Please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check again.

#2. Setup Color: please follow guide at https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/triply/setting-1/color

#3.Filter the tours: Please use Widget All items and add filter: https://prnt.sc/26pwjum

modestferraro
    Support Expired

How can I translate word in calendar widget and others? I have Loco Translate but I don’t see word to translate

modestferraro
    Support Expired

Also how can I change the page slugs? Example: I would like to replace the “to_book” entry in the reservation slug

modestferraro
    Support Expired

What if you want to include other payment methods with WooCommerce?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.